Research and Standardization Engineer (m/f/d) - Wireless Communication (6G and V2X)
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
As a Research and Standardization Engineer (m/f/d), you will be contributing to our research and standardization activities in the field of wireless communications. This includes beyond 5G / 6G communication systems, Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication, and Cooperative, Connected and Automated Mobility (CCAM). You will lead and engage in our corresponding research projects, standardization, and industry consortia activities.
- Identify trends and initiate research activities on wireless vehicular communications
- Conduct research on protocols and applications, e.g. using simulation or proof of concept implementation
- Participate in and contribute to DENSO standardization and industry consortia activities, e.g. ETSI TC ITS, 3GPP, and 5GAA
- Coordinate and conduct research with internal and external partners
- Represent DENSO in European (public funded) R&D activities and conferences
- Establish and maintain European research community contacts
- Engineering degree (diploma, master, or PhD), e.g. in Communications Engineering/ Computer Science/ Informatics, or a comparable education
- Good knowledge of (C-)V2X communication (LTE-V2X, ITS-G5/802.11p, protocols, applications, hardware)
- Good knowledge of cellular communication systems (5G and beyond)
- Experience in working in standardization, industry consortia, and R&D projects
- Ability to represent DENSO in standardization, industry consortia, and joint research programmes
- Experience with mobile communication technologies 4G / 5G
- Experience in working in an automotive environment
- Experience with ADAS systems and/or sensors and sensor fusion is a plus
- Good command of English and German, open-mindedness, good communication skills
- International company with various development opportunities
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Wide range of trainings and education opportunities
- 13 monthly salaries and optional allowances
- 30 days of vacation and a flextime model for flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Generous daily allowance for business trips
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Employee benefits, such as attractive leasing offers, net salary optimization, additional private health insurance, free employee advice assistance hotline and much more.
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE