Working Student (m/f/d) - Sales Engineering
- Freisinger Str., 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
As a working student (m/f/d) in our Sales Engineering department, you will have the opportunity to work on tasks such as:
- Support the sales team in various activities,
- Benchmarking of the competitors markets,
- Support long term plan and strategies for the customer VWG,
- Evaluation of RFQ documents,
- Support creations of quotations and related contracts,
- Track customer orders and payments situation based on given contracts,
- Support internal sales processes and initiate continuous improvements.
- You study on a university of applied sience, in economics, mechanical engineering or electronic engineering,
- You have a high affinity to the automotive industry or a great interest in learning more about this industry,
- You work reliably and accurately,
- You use your communication and teamwork skills to tackle new challenges with us,
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English to coordinate with your colleagues (business language is English),
- You are proficient in using MS Office applications to create presentations and documentations.
• International company
• Open and diverse corporate culture
• Possibility to work from home
• Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
• Free coffee, tea and water
• Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE