Regional Sales Representative (m/f/d) - North Germany
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
As Regional Sales Representatitve (m/f/d) North Germany, you support the development of sales strategy for distributor, wholesale and workshop level (varying by region) and execute what defined to achieve local / national ASP.
In detail, you will:
- Build and maintain solid, healthy and sustainable relations with customers on all accessible levels to penetrate designated markets in order to achieve local / national ASP;
- Identify development opportunities with customers and in markets and possible new distribution channels;
- Ensure sales and margin generation of our products in line with ASP;
- In accordance with regional manager, plan, organize and execute local marketing campaigns in close cooperation with Local MarCom (and central if needed) including tracking of results;
- In accordance with regional manager, plan, organize and conduct commercial / technical customer seminars;
- Report on progress and development of turnover evolution, campaign activities to regional manager on regular basis;
- Monitor the market in the designated area on daily basis, including investigation on developments in distribution, pricing and competitors’ activities and report accordingly;
- Monitor and control payment behavior and customer rating / solvability.
- Several years of successful commercial IAM automotive experience;
- Good PC-command (MS Office);
- Good verbal / presentation skills;
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (business language is English);
- Capable of successfully working in a multinational environment;
- High service and customer orientation;
- Focused, pragmatic and responsible approach to work;
- Driving license class B;
- Willingness to travel due to high business trip and travel frequency.
- International company with various development opportunities
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Wide range of trainings and education opportunities
- 13 monthly salaries and optional allowances
- 30 days of vacation and a flextime model for flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Generous daily allowance for business trips
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Employee benefits, such as attractive leasing offers, net salary optimization, additional private health insurance, free employee advice assistance hotline and much more.
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE