Application Engineer (m/f/d) Electric Motors
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
As Application Engineer (m/f/d) for Electric Motors you support the european sales and development activity and will act as technical expert for our motor technologies and take care of the application of those technologies into new systems in the whole development process.
- Provide technical support for our customers from the concept phase to production maturity
- Work in close collaboration with our customers in regards to the product requirements and develop and give customer presentations
- Prepare, coordinate and perform component and vehicle tests
- Support current projects with your technical expertise in order to achieve milestones in time as well as identify issues and propose solutions and
- Use 2D and 3D CAD to check modelling and drawings according to internal and external specifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or comparable education
- Strong Knowledge in regards to set-up as well as function of electric motors
- Fundamental knowledge in 2D and 3D CAD
- Experience in the automotive industry as well as understanding of the market
- Working experience in the area of component and vehicle tests
- High service and customer orientation
- Self-depending working style and analytical thinking as well as good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (business language is English), German skills of advantage
- Good PC-command (MS Office)
- International company with various development opportunities
- Open and diverse corporate culture
- Wide range of trainings and education opportunities
- 13 monthly salaries and optional allowances
- 30 days of vacation and a flextime model for flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Generous daily allowance for business trips
- Modern offices, canteen onsite and free parking
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Employee benefits, such as attractive leasing offers, net salary optimization, additional private health insurance, free employee advice assistance hotline and much more.
- Company events
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE