Working Student (m/f/d) - SQA 0-km
- Freisinger Str., 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
As a working student (m/f/d) in our Service & Quality Assurance Department in the section 0-km you will:
- Support our quality engineers in quality observation with emphasis on early problem detection and consistent follow up/handling according to our DENSO process,
- Maintain our internal data bases as well as queries in Excel with this data,
- Support for handling and control of change management activities,
- Handling documents in the interface between SQA and the SQA finance team,
- Follow up customer claims.
- Engineering studies (mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, or alike),
- Good command of German and English both written and spoken (business language is English),
- Very good PC skills (Excel),
- Open-mindedness, proactivity and flexibility,
- Good comprehension and ability to work independently,
- Reliability and accurate working style.
- First professional experience
- Take responsibility from the start
- Diverse Team
- Company Doctor
- Family Friendliness
- Free parking
- Free Coffee, Tea and Water
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE