Commercial Sales OEM Stellantis
- 12 Parc Ariane, 78280 Guyancourt, France
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE FRANCE S.A.R.L.
DENSO Corporation is a global automotive supplier of Japanese origin and is one of the world's leading suppliers to automotive manufacturers, DENSO is looking for a Sales Engineer of Stellantis Customer Unit.
We are looking for a highly motivate Sales Engineer (m/f/d) for the area of Propulsion System (Green) that includes powertrain, electrical and electrification. In this role, you will be responsible for the relationship with Stellantis customer, focusing both on commercial and technical business aspects. You will be responsible for acquisition of new projects as well as leading current projects collaborating with colleagues from other departments (development, quality and logistics). You will work very closely with the customers, capturing their requests, requirements and expectations, introducing our products to them and ensure the smooth and effective handling of sales projects.
- Intensify our customer relationship and directly support the line manager in charge of Propulsion System division.
- Contribute to the creation of product sales strategies and take care of their execution
- Grasp and analyze market and competitors information
- Handle commercial and technical requirements in coordination with our customers and related internal departments
- Prepare quotations, review contracts and execute negotiation according to our Denso Global process
- Control and negotiate price and project costs with our customers and vendors
- Create short and long term sales plans and their analysis
- Negotiate the commercial and technical offer contents as well as create/check the contract documents
- Coordinate and distribute sample orders during the development and mass production
- Explore and acquire new project(business), follow up the new project implementation
- At least 5 years of Sales experience or Project Management with acquisition of persuasive power, good judgment and strong negotiations and influence skills.
- Very good level of French and English ability both written and verbal will be needed.
- Comfortable in complex environment internal and external
- Optimistic with positive mind set
- Typically graduated as a mechanical, industrial, automotive or electrical engineer or an education of business economics with an interest in vehicle technology or an equivalent education.
- Comfortable working both independently and in international teams with a high dedication and self-initiative you will demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills as well as a good network capability.
- Able to work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organization on a day-to-day basis.
- Professional experience in sales and project management in the automotive (supplier) industry.
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE