Senior legal counsel (m/f/d)
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
DENSO is a globally active and leading supplier for components and systems in the automotive industry. Our 700 employees at 6 German locations are the core to facilitate the development of modern, safe and energy-efficient vehicles.
As soon as possible, we are searching for a Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d) at our location in Eching near Munich.
As a Senior Legal Counsel (m/f/d), you will:
- act as the lead attorney for our Sales & R&D business units dealing with the new technology of autonomous driving, infotainment, connectivity and other assets which come with the new car;
- create and check contracts;
- manage corporate governance and legal disputes;
- prepare legal opinions and conduct legal research on law and legal regulations;
- support our compliance activities.
- Lawyer and / or Master of Law;
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience;
- widely academic background and practical automotive experience in R&D, software, data, cloud, etc. in combination with ‘hands on’ mentality;
- ideally experience in working as inhouse-counsel, having already worked for an international company;
- ability to use legal terminology fluently (written and verbal) both in German and English;
- preferably specialist expertise (GDPR) data privacy protection and security to take in DPO function.
- Monthly gross salary
- Daily Allowances for Business Trips
- Diverse Team
- Company Doctor
- Family Friendliness
- Employee Referral Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
- Free Coffee, Tea and Water
- Possibility to work from home
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE