Computer Vision Engineer (m/f/d) Focus: Deep Learning
- Kemptener Str. 99, 88131 Lindau (Bodensee), Germany
- Company: DENSO ADAS Engineering Services GmbH
DENSO ADAS Engineering Services GmbH is a small R&D company dedicated to developing the next generation of computer vision-based driving and safety functions. As a subsidiary of DENSO Corporation, the world's second largest tier-one automotive supplier, we combine the strength of a global cooperation with the agility and family atmosphere of a small company. To strengthen our team of about 35 highly qualified engineers in Lindau (Germany), we are looking for a motivated and competent software developer.
- Design and implementation of algorithms and solutions, ensuring real time performance
- Test, validation and documentation of algorithms / software
- Data collection, analysis and management
- Analyze product´s needs, suggest solutions and define requirements
- Live tests on demo vehicles
- University degree in Computer Vision, Robotics, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Automotive (AD & ADAS), Robotics or similar field
- Solid experience with development of machine learning solutions for camera-based perception
- Experience in 3D reconstruction, 3D mapping, SLAM or Image enhancement is a plus
- Ability to understand machine learning publications and implement the proposed technology
- Solid knowledge of Python, C++ and machine learning frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Knowledge of ROS/ROS2 and GIT is a plus
Are you motivated to learn new things, do you enjoy working in international teams, and would you like to proactively contribute to our defined development processes? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
A valid driver's license and proficient language skills in German and English are essential for us.
It has come to our attention that various individuals have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with DENSO. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims.
By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing DENSO, please email: [email protected]. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or vacancy applications to that email address as it will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DENSOINTERNATIONALEUROPE