Sales Engineer to DENSO Sweden AB in Gothenburg
- Götaverksgatan 6A, 417 55 Göteborg, Sweden
- Company: DENSO SWEDEN AB
DENSO is looking for a new Sales Engineer – are you the one? We can offer you a position within our Sales Department as part of a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
DENSO is a global company and one of the largest manufacturers of automotive components. The headquarter is located in Japan with around 200 subsidiaries globally and a sales office in Sweden.
Come and evolve with us at DENSO
You will be a part of a team within sales of automotive products in areas such as Mobility/Body Control/Thermal & Propulsion. It’s an exciting and developing role where your ability to work strategically and develop long term relationships will be essential. You will also be the main contact for our customers for those product areas that you represent.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Technical sales within existing and new product areas
- Pursue and develop new business opportunities within responsible areas
- Manage quotations, sourcing, price negotiations and related contracts
- Daily contact with our customer with regards to commercial and some technical questions
- Maintain good control of existing business and report according to plan
- Develop sales strategies together with local and global colleagues
We are looking for a team player with a service minded & social mind set
We would like to believe that you have a service minded way in your business approach along with a structured and solution orientated manner. Work experience as a supplier in the automotive area is a merit.
Responsible, collaborative and pro-active are other important traits.
- Bachelors or Masters education in technical fields
- Two years’ experience within the automotive industry, preferably with experience within Sales or product development
- Some commercial experience (quotations, negotiations etc.)
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbally
- Swedish drivers license (B)
- Working from home
- Work glasses
- Sport programmes
- Jubilee bonus
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Paid holiday
At DENSO we value and cherish diversity and believe that different backgrounds and cultures enrich our cultural spirit. The ability to share and voice your opinion is very valuable to us at DENSO and we welcome creativity and the possibilities to share ideas in our organization.
Are you interested in the position? We hope so. Candidate interviews are ongoing and last application day is May 3rd - we look forward to receiving your application!