Intern (m/f/d) – Global Mobility & Expatriate Management
- Freisinger Str., 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
DENSO is a globally active and leading supplier for components and systems in the automotive industry. Our 700 employees at 6 German locations are the core to facilitate the development of modern, safe and energy-efficient vehicles.
As soon as possible, we are searching for an Intern (m/f/d) – Global Mobility & Expatriate Management for min. 6 months at our location in Eching near Munich.
Working with us you will get insight into the Human Resources and Global Mobility department, structures, and processes of one of the biggest automotive suppliers worldwide.
As an intern (m/f/d) in our Global Mobility department, you will:
- gain first working experience in an international and diverse environment,
- apply your Japanese language skills to Global Mobility and Expatriate challenges,
- support our team in the area of Expatriate Management with focus on Japanese affairs,
- look after our expatriates during their residence in Germany,
- support our team in related administrative tasks, and
- gain additional insight in general HR tasks and fields of activities.
- You study with a focus on Business Administration, Japanese Studies or similar or you have a specific interest in this field
- You have a quick comprehension and are dedicated to come up with creative solutions for expatriate challenges,
- You have a reliable and a precise working style to handle employee requests well,
- You can use your pro-activeness and ability to work in a team to support your team,
- You have fluent skills in written and spoken English and good knowledge of the Japanese language to communicate with our employees from all over the world,
- You are able to work with MS Office applications to create documents and presentations and
- You have a valid driver’s license and driving experience to support our colleagues with visits to the authorities.
- Monthly gross salary
- First professional experience
- Take responsibility from the start
- Daily Allowances for Business Trips
- Diverse Team
- Company Doctor
- Family Friendliness
- Employee Referral Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
- Free Coffee, Tea and Water
- Home Office possibility