Data Analyst (m/f/d)
- Freisinger Str. 21, 85386 Eching, Germany
- Company: DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH
As an automotive supplier, DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas aftertreatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
As Data Analyst (m/f/d) you will support our EU Strategic Planning & EU Business Operations department.
- Targeted preparation, visualization, and communication of KPIs and reports for control and optimization in sales.
- Continuous development of the KPI´s collection and visualization using new possibilities, interfaces, and tools.
- Cross-departmental data analysis and reporting and monitoring of existing processes in operational business.
- Interpretation and derivation of concrete recommendations for action, review of existing hypotheses.
- Performing analysis and processing of ad hoc report requests using data from external and internal sources.
- Evaluation of data consistency and checking for data errors.
- Support in modeling and forecasting business trends through the use of historical data sets.
- Visualize data by creating meaningful automated management dashboards and reports.
- Conception, integration, adaptation, and further development of processes.
- Participation in internal projects and internal business consulting.
- Study of (business-) informatics, data & business analytics or a comparable qualification, ideally with several years of professional experience.
- Business background knowledge and understanding of business processes (preferably in the sales environment in an ERP landscape).
- Business fluency in German as well as very good written and spoken English (business language is English).
- A strong understanding of numbers and business administration paired with a solution-oriented, determined, and structured way of working.
- Well-founded analytical and logical understanding with quick apprehension.
- Enthusiasm for complex tasks.
- Quality awareness as well as customer and service-oriented thinking and acting.
- Commitment and team spirit as well as an independent and conscientious way of working.
- Very good knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications.
- Intercultural openness and communication skills.
- Experience with BI applications is an advantage.
- Affinity with the automotive industry is desirable.
- Daily Allowances for Business Trips
- 13th Month Salary
- Diverse Team
- Variable Pay Scheme
- Company Doctor
- Family Friendliness
- Employee Referral Program
- Jubilee Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
- Free Coffee, Tea and Water
- Paid Holiday