Ecommerce Project Manager
- 2300 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Decathlon is an innovative sports designer and manufacturer with a mission to bring sports to everyone and promote a healthy active lifestyle. They say retail will change more in the next five years than it has in the past fifty. For this reason alone retail is one of the most interesting and challenging industries to be a part of. Join us in our quest to make sports accessible to all by providing high quality products at great prices!
We are looking for someone who will participate in the development of our omni-commerce platform and contribute to its growth and continuous improvement to ensure the overall success of our online sales channel.
You will be responsible for developing, and implementing the seasonal digital merchandise strategy for select product categories within our USA e-commerce website. You will drive sales and execute the product line’s vision within our digital platforms. We need you to have a keen sensibility when it comes to balancing new, hero-product styles with important volume-driving styles and are ultimately responsible for the item-level seasonal online sales plans for your select product categories.
Create an online product experience, including inspirational merchandise presentations, simple and intuitive category navigation, and clear and accurate product details
Optimize and highlight seasonal products, home page assortments, guided shopping, collection banners, and landing pages that promote key company strategies and styles.
Initiate and maintain communication of sales data, product trends, and inventory information
Know the pulse of the market and our competitors (both in and outside the industry)
- E-commerce experience necessary
- Must possess excellent organization/prioritization, problem-solving skills
- Hands-on attitude with experience of working in smaller teams
- Superior organizational, decision making, troubleshooting, negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills, strong attention to details, solid positive energy and collaborative
- Healthcare Coverage
- Retirement plan contribution
- Commuter benefit options
- Generous employee discount
- Team outings to sport-based events, happy hours and potlucks
- A learning environment where you can dive deep and make an impact
We would love to hear which sport(s) you practice and how often, please let us know in the Cover Letter section.
Sports for all!!!