Ecommerce Traffic Manager
- 2300 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Decathlon is an innovative sports designer and manufacturer with a mission to bring sports to everyone and promote a healthy active lifestyle. They say retail will change more in the next five years than it has in the past fifty. For this reason alone retail is one of the most interesting and challenging industries to be a part of. Join us in our quest to make sports accessible to all by providing high quality products at great prices!
We are looking for someone who will participate in the development of our omni-commerce platform and contribute to its growth and continuous improvement to ensure the overall success of our online sales channel.
You will lead and develop all lead generation and customer acquisition efforts for the company in the digital channel including paid and organic traffic to our website, campaigns, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, affiliate and more.
You will work closely with our Ecommerce and Marketing teams building programs and strategies, optimizing them, leading initiatives cross-functionally and creating value for our customers and our brand.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategies for an in-depth analysis, reporting, customer traffic, and retention as well as brand experience.
- Develop digital ad campaigns cross-functionally with our marketing team and manage the execution across paid, search, social media and email channels.
- Create KPIs for eCommerce marketing and measure, analyze and report on outputs, sales attribution and drivers.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with engineering and creative teams to create engaging online experiences.
- Executes day-to-day efforts to increase visitors, lead capture and conversions.
- Participate in the improvement of end-to-end website customer experience that optimizes conversions.
- 3-5 years of E-commerce experience, developing and implementing strategies
- Bachelors degree in Technology or related field, desired
- Must possess excellent organization/prioritization, problem-solving skills
- Hands on attitude with experience of working in smaller teams
- Superior organizational, decision making, troubleshooting, negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Medical insurance available for full-time employees
- Retirement plan contribution
- Commuter benefit options
- Generous employee discount
- Team outings to sport-based events, happy hours and potlucks
- A learning environment where you can dive deep and make an impact
We would love to hear which sport(s) you practice and how often, please let us know in the Cover Letter section.
Sports for all!!!