Aircraft electrical senior design engineer
- Gateway Blvd S, Savannah, GA 31419, USA
Job Description for Aircraft Electrical Wiring Design Lead Engineer
Position: Aircraft Electrical /Avionics Design Lead Engineer
Experience: 20 + Years
Education Requirements: BE Avionics or electrical engineering
• Experience in Aircraft Electrical and Avionics.
• Experience in Obsolescence management and Supplement type certificate.
• Knowledge of Electrical Equipment.
• Good understanding of EMI/EMC, grounding, Cable Protections & Harness Installation.
• Experience in Creating a detailing drawings and Installation drawings.
• Creation of ESSD (Electrical System Schematic Dataset) drawings Using (Supplier drawings)
• Experience in WD (Wiring Diagram) Creation using ESSD and Supplier Drawings
• Experience of creation of Electrical wiring diagrams to include LRU, wire numbers, inline connectors.
• Update of Library parts in Capital Harness.
• Creating Bill of Material.
• Experience in Writing Flight Test Procedure (FTP) for Global Aircraft.
• Provide technical support on change management implementation (RFC, PCR).
• Recommend and approve design changes
• Engage interior system stakeholders and meet results
• Provide technical leadership, coaching, mentoring and training to staff.
• Identify and manage technical risks & opportunities
• Communicate lessons learned to other community members to facilitate the quality or timeliness of drawings or other tasks to meet minimum expectations of customer
• Experience in coordinating with various integration groups, suppliers and customer as need basis to identify and reduce hurdles
• Knowledge of aftermarket aircraft modification
• Experience in customer integration for the understanding of project requirements
• Managing engineering changes thru updates to drawings and drawing lists
• Issue design corrections or updates as needed to ensure continued accuracy in delivery
• Good understanding about aircraft Electrical system installations
• Expertise in Business Jet Aircraft
• Expert in Obsolescence management and Supplement type certification.
• Expertise in different phases of aircraft development
• Expertise in AutoCAD
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.