Content Marketing Manager
- 101 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cypress.io is revolutionary open source testing software for web applications, used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and QA engineers across the globe. We believe testing needs a lot of love, and we are here to foster a tool, a service, and a community that can teach and benefit everyone. Cypress recently completed our Series A financing, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to power our next phase of rapid growth.
Content Marketing Manager
As the Content Marketing Manager at Cypress you’ll be passionate not just about content but about marketing content to drive awareness, engagement and conversion. You’ll own driving awareness of Cypress through the content created across Developer Experience (DX), Marketing and Engineering teams. You’ll set the marketing content strategy and own ensuring content plays a key role in helping us meet our goals.
You’ll work closely with our Developer Experience team, Product Marketing and our Community Marketing Manager to understand content creation plans, feature launches and community initiatives and bring them all together to build a marketing content calendar that ensures we get the highest leverage from our efforts.
With a birds eye view of the content strategy and pieces already in the works, you’ll identify and help fill-in the gaps (blogs, interviews, surveys, industry reports etc.) needed to fulfill our marketing goals.
You’ll also own interviewing and writing our customer case studies, telling our customer’s stories of testing triumph with an eye toward measurable outcomes and value-based messaging.
- Own content distribution across Marketing and Developer Experience teams at Cypress. Ensure a cohesive strategic distribution plan that helps us achieve our awareness, education and conversion goals.
- Manage Cypress editorial calendar, aligning DX, Product and PMM into one cohesive content strategy.
- Interviewing customers, writing and publishing Cypress case studies for use by marketing, sales and success.
- Spearhead strategy and creation around Cypress ‘industry reports’ to be researched and written by Cypress in 2021.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-6 years experience owning/executing content strategy .
- Self-motivated, organized thinker able to write and project manage workload without lots of management oversight.
- Experience owning and executing organic content distribution plans.
- Results driven approach to content planning and distribution - measuring each effort and adapting future plans based on performance.
- Ability to understand technical or complicated concepts and write about them in a way that is easy to understand.
- Experience interviewing and working with ‘experts’ to extract their knowledge on a topic and form that into opinionated and educational content.
Cypress is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.