Technical Account Manager
- 101 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Cypress.io is a revolutionary open source testing software for web applications, used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and QA engineers across the globe. We believe testing needs a lot of love, and we are here to foster a tool, a service, and a community that can teach and benefit everyone. Cypress recently completed our Series A financing, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to power our next phase of rapid growth.
As a Technical Account Manager at Cypress.io, you will be responsible for nurturing our top accounts to drive greater satisfaction and expansion revenue.
- Become an expert in all of Cypress’ products and services.
- Empathize, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with the Cypress community.
- Collaborate with our Developer Experience, Marketing, and Product teams to develop programs to drive account expansion.
- Keep up with test automation industry trends.
- Nurture top accounts by ensuring they succeed with Cypress in every way possible.
- Ensure customer product feedback is being provided to other teams internally.
- Identify and monitor account success metrics.
- Spearhead cross-functional initiatives to increase customer engagement.
- Identify account expansion opportunities and collaborate with an Account Executive through close.
- Own the onboarding of new accounts.
- Analyze web application and test code to identify and correct problems and identify limitations.
- Effectively communicate resolution plans, progress, and status of requests externally and internally.
- Perform QBRs to review account health with stakeholders, capture requirements to remove blockers to account expansion, and provide essential information to marketing and product management.
- Document all interactions in a CRM system.
- Communicate user feedback to internal teams to help enhance customer interactions and self-discovery of Cypress’ products, services, and processes.
- Leverage documentation, institutional team knowledge, and other information sources to help solve problems.
- Contribute to documentation as needed to ensure our users have access to current, quality, accurate resources.
- Create leverage by developing automated workflows for repetitive tasks.
- Take ownership of requests, and work with other teams to drive timely resolution on advanced requests.
- Evaluate trends based on customer interactions and craft procedures and suggest tooling to more efficiently handle their needs.
Required Skills and Requirements:
- An empathetic approach to all interactions.
- Natural curiosity.
- Intrinsic Sales DNA.
- A firm understanding of how web applications are built and work.
- Ability to convey technical information at an audience-appropriate level.
- Ability to work with partial information, and good judgment on when to ask questions. and when to run independently.
- Passionate about developer tools.
- A keen eye for process optimization.
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in a similar role combining sales and success at a SaaS company.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in the Dev Tools space.
- Experience providing SaaS and technical support to Developers and QA Engineers.
- Working in a developer advocate role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.