- 101 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Cypress.io is a revolutionary open source testing software for web applications, used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and QA engineers across the globe. We believe testing needs a lot of love, and we are here to foster a tool, a service, and a community that can teach and benefit everyone. Cypress recently completed our Series A financing, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to power our next phase of rapid growth.
As the first in Account Executive at Cypress.io, you will leverage our organic growth channel to drive the conversion of high value inbound opportunities into customers and account expansion in existing customers.
- Become knowledgeable of all of Cypress’ products and services.
- Prospect, qualify, develop, and drive the sales process from internal leads and qualified new prospects to closure through a consultative sales process.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms and manage the relationship process.
- Build trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Contribute quantitative and qualitative data to pricing & packaging discussions.
- Conduct compelling product demos as a part of the sales process.
- Collaborate with Success Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Marketing, and Developer Experience to identify and close new revenue opportunities.
- Contribute to root cause analysis on wins/lossesLeverage modern tools including Salesforce, Clearbit, and LinkedIn
Required Skills and Requirements:
- An empathetic approach to all interactions.
- Natural curiosity.
- Intrinsic Sales DNA with a proven track record of sales success.
- Passionate about what you do with the ability to think outside of the box - not beholden to a single playbook.
- Ability to work with partial information and good judgment on when to ask questions and when to run independently.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- A keen eye for process optimization.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make product and financial details sound simple.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Experience selling developer-centric or SaaS tools to a technical and business audience
- Familiarity with the types of application testing and relevant tools
- Technical background with an understanding of how web applications are built and work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.