Director / VP of Marketing
- 75 5th St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Cypress.io is has created the next generation of test automation built for the modern web. The company was founded in 2016 and has raised $5.4M in capital to date, including a $4M financing in June 2018 from leading venture capital firms including Bessemer Venture Partners (BVP) and Las Olas Venture Capital (LOVC).
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries, by over 15,000 developers across more than 3,000 organizations like Betterment, Crunchbase, DHL, Fullstory, GitHub, Kensho, Kiwi, NASA, The New York Times, Slack, Shopify, Trulia, and 99Designs. The Cypress user base is growing 15+% month over month.
We’re looking for a top tier VP of Marketing to help us own our end-to-end marketing strategy and put Cypress.io into the hands of the world's most forward-thinking software development teams.
The role calls for someone who excels at technical product marketing and building strategies and tactics to drive awareness, growth, adoption, evangelism, and monetization. You’ll shape how we attract new teams to our product, interact with customers, and create resources that help champion the advantages of bringing test automation closer to the code in order to meet the demands of modern web development.
In this role, you will be:
- Creating our marketing strategy and owning the translation of that strategy into tangible go-to-market plans that will help us achieve our ambitious goals.
- Honing Cypress’s positioning, messaging, and branding to effectively tell our story to entrepreneurial developers and adapting enterprises alike.
- Building, maintaining, measuring, and optimizing our marketing channel mix, particularly organic growth initiatives that resonate with our ideal customer personas.
- Influencing product strategy and the way we bring products to market, combining research, positioning, and messaging to maximize adoption.
- Enabling the rest of the GTM team to attract and serve customers and prospects through product education, training enablement, and collateral development.
You're a great fit if you:
- Have prior startup experience in the B2B SaaS space.
- Know how to credibly market to technical and business audiences, from startups to later-stage businesses and adapting enterprise companies. Knowledge of developer tools / platforms and or open source software gets you extra points.
- Recognize the role that marketing plays across the customer journey and understand the need to work cross-functionally with product and customer success teams.
- Prefer to ship, collect feedback, and iterate quickly.
- Have prior experience hiring and leading a team.
We are highly experienced and passionate about solving challenging problems. Our product is open source, which means we are lucky enough to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
We recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.