Senior DevOps Engineer
- 75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Our product, Cypress.io, is a revolutionary new testing tool built from the ground up that is used and loved by more than 20,000 developers and QA engineers across the globe. We are funded by a top tier VC who believes in our mission.
We are highly experienced and passionate about solving challenging problems. Our product is open source, which means we are lucky enough to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
We are a small team, spread across the United States, that believes web testing needs a lot of love. We are here to foster a tool, a service, and a community that can teach and benefit everyone.
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to focus on our backend. Our backend API is running on Node.js and is core to Cypress' profit model. So it is very important!
In this role you will:
- Make sure the API is running smoothly.
- Deploy and monitor servers, fix found issues quickly.
- Scale our SaaS from 10 million test runs per month to 2 billion.
- Explore emerging technologies like GraphQL.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience developing highly performant, server-side code using Node.js / TypeScript.
- Have a deep understanding of Postgres DB and Amazon Aurora.
- Understand AWS / Heroku deployment and monitoring.
- Comfortable building a reliable distributed system using message queues.
- Experience architecting services that are tested, scalable, and performant.
- Knowledge of microservices and serverless architecture a plus.
- Experience developing on-premise solutions a huge plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage
Life insurance and disability coverage
Generous paid time off and sick leave
Flexible work hours
Work with the latest technologies
Contribute to open source
Semiannual travel to work and play with our Atlanta-based team
Healthy office drinks and snacks
Modern laptop and equipment provided