Social Media Manager *REMOTE*
- Pune Banglore Highway Pashan Exit, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045, India
- Employees can work remotely
Cypress Global Services (CGS) is a growing Information Technology (IT) Services firm based in North Houston, TX. Specializing in IT Consulting and Staffing Solutions, CGS provides our clients with industry-leading IT Specialists nationwide for all types of placements, i.e. Temp, Contract, and Full-time.
The client is Kanexon, a startup based out of Houston, TX. Kanexon is a social media platform on a mission to make a global impact in local communities!
We are looking for an awesome individual to join our team and create unique content, you do not need to be an expert in all the required, but have a good base knowledge and the willingness to learn. This is a fully REMOTE position. We want you to be a self-starter, be able to follow directions, have a knack for thinking outside the box, and work in a timely manner. Joining our team, you would be expected to provide timely material, manage social media accounts, be able to plan and execute plans for promoting materials and growing audience. Some content writing will be necessary.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent social media manager who can grow our audience from a few hundred to 10000. The perfect candidate is someone with experience growing audiences for social media accounts and mobile applications. Our mission is to create an impactful community with our users. If you are positive thinker, motivational, and . We encourage marketing managers with an outside-the-box thinking to apply for this position!
- What we are looking for in a Social Media Manager
- Design and implement a goal oriented Social Media strategy in line with business OKR
- Create content on our Social Media Accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Moderate engagement on Social Media channels with kindness and positive attitude
- Measure ROI of social media campaigns (e.g., engagement, growth, etc)
- Align social media content and strategy to the marketplace tone and vision
- Collaborate and coordinate with content strategist to align social media campaign to blog content releases
- Write posts, marketing material, and respond on our social media to promote our products and services
- Proofread, re-structure and edit content as needed by content writers before releasing content
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Additional Taks/Skills
- Other duties as assigned by lead
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail and keen sense of urgency when completing tasks
Proven track record of success growing social media account followers base
Marketing experience preferred but not necessary
Proficient in English, verbal and written.
Kanexon is looking to hire an individual that wants to make an impact - come join a team of forward thinking folks with a mission to make a positive impact in our communities.
We are in the middle of a redesign and want a rockstar to join our team to help push the redesign out. If you are interested in applying, be sure to tell us a little about yourself and your experiences!