IBM BPM Developer
- Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Cypress Global Services (CGS) is a growing Recruiting firm based in North Houston, TX. Specializing in Staffing Solutions, CGS provides our clients with industry leading IT Specialists nationwide for all types of placements, i.e. Temp, Contract, and Full-time.
- . Strong hands on experience in IBM BPM's BPDs (Process Designer), IIDs (Integration Designer), Coach framework.
- 2. Strong hands on debugging skills on WebSphere Process Server application issues.
- 3. Experience in SCA module, Mediation flows, Business Process Models, imports/exports, MQ Listeners, Activation Specifications, JNDI configurations.
- 4. Experience with querying/integrating relational databases (DB2, SQL Server) and non-SQL Databases.
- 5. Knowledge on ODM (IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management) including Rule Studio, RES, DVS, Decision Warehouse, Decision server, etc. is preferred.
- 6. Good to have IBM ACE, IBM on Cloud, Migration Experience.
- 7. Demonstrated Administration skills such as configuration of deployment of Business Integration modules.
- 8. Good communication and presentation skills to provide platform support to all stakeholders.
- 9. Knowledge on Core Java (OOD, Collection Framework, IO system, Exception Handling, Multithreading, and Generics), J2EE frameworks, spring boot.
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) methodology
- Agile experience
- WebSphere experience
- Lombardi development experience
- Medical and 401k retirement savings plan
We are a laid back team - focusing on collaboration and innovation.