Logistics Associate with FTL/LTL (Remote is available)
- Dayton Way, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08810, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 1996, cyberThink is committed to building and maintaining exceptional relationships with our clients and candidates.
A leading provider of full range staffing and services in the United States, cyberThink has successfully helped countless companies to identify, attract and recruit talented professional employees at all levels.
Along with this effort cyberThink has successfully assisted individuals to vastly improve their careers and find new opportunities by connecting first-rate tech talent with leading companies. We use our intuition, flexibility and comprehensive resources to recognize the needs of leading tech companies and help partner them with top technical and leadership talent.
• PSOP/Work instructions maintenance and ensuring operational best practice inline with customer
• requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance
• Make booking of cargo(FTL/LTL) delivery to carrier correctly, make sure carrier make
• appointment with warehouse and pick up cargo on time, track cargo moving status
• Troubleshoot all happenings from booking to cargo delivery within a timely way
• Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs
• Maintaining essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is
• collated and store so as to be readily accessible
• Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contract (i.e., phone, email)
• Monitor account issues and communicate/liaison with management to implement/drive solutions
• Recommend when needed changes in current processes
• Reporting as needed (service failure report, claim/damage report, etc.)
• Accuracy of data entry into Cello and other system as needed
• Monitor trends and report changes to management for action
• Performs other job related duties as required
• Ability to work under high pressure situations
• Data Entry
• Office Suite Proficient
• FTL/LTL Knowledge
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous Logistics Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.