Order To Cash Associate
- Brisbane, CA
- Position Type: Permanent
We're growing and we'd like you to apply to join our team!
Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business.
The Company’s technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical aesthetic applications including improving the skin’s appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, unwanted hair removal, improvement in skin laxity and wrinkles, and body contouring and sculpting.
Founded in 1998, the corporate, R&D, and manufacturing headquarters for the Company are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Cutera is proud to manufacture all of its systems and accessories at its California headquarters. It has direct global operations in North America, Japan, Australia, and several European countries, and its products are distributed in over 40 countries. Please visit www.cutera.com for more information about Cutera.
- Provide pre and post order support to the sales team and end customers.
- Accurately process customer orders and credit transactions in company’s database.
- Set up customers and maintain accurate customer information, including pricing, addresses, etc. in the order system.
- Maintain the pricing module in the system ensuring correct customer billing and accruals.
- Proactively follow-up with customers and/or sales reps on any open issues to ensure satisfaction.
- Remain current on customer preferences, pricing, new products and systems, recommending upgrades or changes as business warrants.
- Work closely with the sales team and customers to obtain any open purchase orders or identify any issues with inventory.
- Work cross functionally to address and/or resolve issues relating to sales forecasts, product availability and customer commitments.
- Coordinate customer shipments and backlog.
- Responsible for ensuring the prompt return of any RGA per approved business practices.
- Recommend improvements in business processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service and/or order administration
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in the medical device industry strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Must be proficient with an ERP system.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient on all company products, the market, relevant medical terminology, procedures and services.
- Understand sales order life cycle (forecasting, quotes, purchase orders, sales orders, allocation, fulfillment, invoicing and collections)
- Focus on quality with the ability to follow detailed procedures, create documentation of processes and maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve customer issues
- Adaptable and takes initiative to improve processes and systems.
- Ability to partner and communicate cross functionally with all departments including Finance, Marketing, Clinical, Service, Manufacturing and Logistics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.