- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities.
We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010. We work with commercial and industrial customers to help reduce their energy costs through better utilization of the energy markets and emerging technologies. We have helped bring innovative energy services such as demand response to India. We are pioneering in exploring integration of latest technologies such as energy storage, microgrids as well as smart grid maturity model to Indian consumers.
Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S., Canada, India, Japan and Vietnam.
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, self-motivated, results driven, customer service oriented, Network Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure Services & Security team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and strong working knowledge in network architecture, design, implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of firewalls, access lists, NAT rules, etc. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership, excellent communication skills, and a solid experience diagramming and documentation networks, connections, and configurations. This is an on-site position in our Pune, Maharashtra, India Headquarters office. The candidate filling this role will share on-call duties with other members of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in InfoSec, MIS, IT, Computer Science or related fields. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- MINIMUM OF 10 Years Advanced Networking Experience: Firewalls, IPSec VPNs, NAT, Routers, Dynamic Routing Protocols (BGP, EIGRP), etc; IP Addressing, Subnetting; IPSec VPN and Remote Access VPN.
- Provide service for Network Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Cellular Routers, Load-Balancers, etc.
- Influence and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for complex distributed networks.
- Service capacity planning, demand forecast, network performance analysis, and performance diagnostics and tuning
- Self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects, issues, tasks working in a diverse and distributed international team environment
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must have a clear understanding of the IPSec VPN configuration process, phases, encryption protocols, groups, diagnosing, debugging, troubleshooting VPN connectivity, etc.
- Candidate must understand IP Addressing & Subnetting
- Candidate must have experience with NAT configurations
- Candidate must maintain good IP Address Management practices
- Candidate must have experience with IP SLA / route failover and provider fault tolerance
- Candidate must be well-versed in creating and maintaining diagrams and documentation.
The Ideal candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
- 802.1x Network Access Control
- Configuration scripting & automation
- Cloud Integration (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Experience with software defined networking, SDWAN, DMVPN, IWAN
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, gym membership, Employee Provident Fund Scheme and Gratuity Scheme.