Manager - Stationary Energy Storage- IESA
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities. Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth.
Customized Energy Solutions Ltd. has been recognized regionally and nationally for its impressive and sustained growth, including INC. 500 | 5000 and The Philadelphia Business Journal as a Top 100 Companies in Philadelphia, Hall of Fame for five or more consecutive years. It was ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan, India and Vietnam.
The candidate will lead IESA stationary Energy Storage initiative for accelerating the growth of India market. The major responsibilities for this position are to understand the global and Indian stationary energy storage market (including BTM, FTM, Renewable integration, grid applications, C&I applications and telecom, data centre etc) and undertake market research, analysis, creation of reports and providing appropriate insights to government and Industry stakeholders.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework in the stationary energy storage sector in India, and various states
- Understanding of global stationary energy storage market and India’s current Electricity policies
- Need to understand new business models & solutions and global project value chain
- Understating of energy storage technologies, BESS components and connections
- The candidate should be comfortable to speak/in communicating with CXO level executives as well as policy makers and government officials.
- Interpret policy issues relating to energy storage, renewable integration and storage projects
- collection of relevant industry statistics to understand trends, communicate effectiveness of IESA Initiatives and highlight Industry growth
- Monitor and analyse stationary Storage tenders by both Indian central and state government and global authorities.
- Review, interpret, and assist in the understanding of the actual impact of existing and proposed regulations will have on the Industry
- Analyse global Stationary storage market (in USA, Europe, China and other countries) and interlinking various stakeholders
- Responsible for sensitizing IESA members on different energy storage specific market, technology, business and policy issues
- Explore new and unexplored customer segments and markets for expansion of IESA stationary energy storage segment
- Participate in pre-bid meetings on stationary energy storage and educate IESA members on suitable opportunities
- Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand
- Articulate findings through visually appealing / appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Analysis of various technical and economic aspects of transport sector, keeping track of international and national trends in the energy storage segment
- Represent IESA at various government committee, forum and working Group
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, EEE
- PG: MBA, M. Tech or similar degree from reputed institution
- Experience in stationary energy storage and renewable energy domain for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of key domestic / international players, their areas of operations, existing and planned activities and capacities etc
- Experience in working with industry associations, think-tanks, forums for driving renewable energy / energy storage related initiatives will be an added advantage
This is a full time position with a six month of probationary period. In this capacity the candidate will be paid a fairly competitive salary with industry standards. In addition, he/she will be immediately eligible upon employment to participate in benefits generally made available to full time employees which include but not limited to annual bonus, health insurance, and gym membership.