Sr. Network Engineer
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities. Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth.
Customized Energy Solutions Ltd. has been recognized regionally and nationally for its impressive and sustained growth, including INC. 500 | 5000 and The Philadelphia Business Journal as a Top 100 Companies in Philadelphia, Hall of Fame for five or more consecutive years. It was ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan, India and Vietnam.
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, self-motivated, results driven, customer service oriented, Senior Network Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure Services & Security team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and strong working knowledge in network architecture, troubleshooting, routing, switching and firewall design, configuration and implementation. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in InfoSec, MIS, IT, Computer Science or related fields. Equivalent technical experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- 5+ Years Networking Experience: Firewalls – Cisco Routers & routing protocols – BGP, EIGRP, NAT, etc; Strong Switching experience, VLAN, STP, etc.; IP Addressing, Subnetting; MPLS, T1, etc.; IPSec VPN and Remote Access VPN.
- Cloud Integration (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Experience with software defined networking, SDWAN, DMVPN, IWAN
- Provide service for Network Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Routers, Load-Balancers, etc.
- Service capacity planning, demand forecast, network performance analysis, and performance diagnostics and tuning
- Influence and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for complex distributed networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting skills and ability to work under pressure
- Self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects, issues, tasks working in a diverse and distributed team environment
- Must be local to the Philadelphia area.
The Ideal candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
- Intrusion detection/Intrusion Prevention concepts
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity concepts, planning
- Network asset identification, posturing, and profiling
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonus and profit-sharing Medical Savings Account, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401K matching and tuition reimbursement. Excellent opportunities for advancement.