SalesForce Developer - Pune
- Pune, MH, India
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities. Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth.
Customized Energy Solutions Ltd. has been recognized regionally and nationally for its impressive and sustained growth, including INC. 500 | 5000 and The Philadelphia Business Journal as a Top 100 Companies in Philadelphia, Hall of Fame for five or more consecutive years. It was ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan and India.
Customized Energy Solutions is seeking a Salesforce Developer (with 3- 5 years of experience) to join our cross-disciplinary team building the next generation of technology and innovation within the energy sector. This role will utilize analytical, design, and development skills to develop custom solutions, interfaces, and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform.
This position will be based at our office in Pune, India.
- Proficient in Salesforce development and administration experience with a strong understanding of Force.com applications.
- 2+ years hands-on experience developing on the Force.com platform utilizing VisualForce, Apex, Triggers, Controllers etc.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience with automation tools like Lightning Flow, Process Builder, Workflow, Approval Process etc.
- Experience using Salesforce sandboxes, change management, evaluating code coverage and deployment
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and determining when customization is required over configuration.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and query languages
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (PD1) Certification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications (E.g. Administrator, Platform Develop 1, Advance Administrator, Platform App Builder etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Aura Components, Lightning framework, LWC etc.
- Experience with Atlassian SDLC tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, profit sharing, Medical Savings Accounts, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, EPF, and tuition reimbursement.
In current prevailing situation , remote working from home is allowed and depending on the situation , gradual working from office will be decided at the appropriate time.