Elastic Search Cloud Administrator - Pune
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities. Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth.
Customized Energy Solutions Ltd. has been recognized regionally and nationally for its impressive and sustained growth, including INC. 500 | 5000 and The Philadelphia Business Journal as a Top 100 Companies in Philadelphia, Hall of Fame for five or more consecutive years. It was ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan and India.
We have a need for a qualified cloud administrator with 2 years of experience to execute administrative tacks on cloud elastic deployments and assist development. This position may oversee the integration of custom web applications and IT infrastructure into elastic cloud.
- Manage and administer the cloud Elasticsearch deployments that includes, deployment, configuration, index management, agent management and any other relevant administrator duties.
- Help and assist development team in building Logstash / beats pipelines to ingest logs into elastic search.
- Maintain server and device agents and centrally manage them.
- Assist infrastructure team in integrating servers/desktops/network devices and set up necessary SIEM features in Kibana.
- Administer Kibana that includes, dashboard management, setting up security policies, access management, index management.
- Assist development teams implement APM solution and set up alerts and notification for relevant services.
This is a full-time employee position with a comprehensive salary and benefits package. The following qualifications are pertinent to this position:
- 2+ years of overall experience working on any cloud technology.
- 2+ years of experience working on ELK stack includes elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Ability to understand and implement data transformation and log pipelines using Logstash, Vector or any other equivalent ETL tool.
- Ability to implement data shippers such as beats or other equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of any scripting language python/scala/perl
- Strong working knowledge of REST API’s.
- Experience with source control systems such as Atlassian BitBucket, SVN, or Github
- Experience developing within both Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and capable of working in a team environment
- Four-year technical degree B.E/B.Tech or Masters in Computer Sc or equivalent
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working knowledge of streaming technology such as Kafka or Kinesis, to build high volume log pipelines.
- Ability to work on both source and sink kafka -Elasticsearch connectors
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools such as Jenkins or Atlassian Bamboo/Octopus Deploy
- Experience with supporting and engaging directly with technology executives
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, profit sharing, Medical Savings Accounts, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, EPF, and tuition reimbursement.
In current prevailing situation , remote working from home is allowed and depending on the situation , gradual working from office will be decided at the appropriate time.