- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities.
Customized is working with over 400 clients across the value chain of electricity industry globally. We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010.
The India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) was launched in 2012 by Customized Energy Solutions to promote energy storage & micro grid technologies and their applications in India. Please find more information on IESA at www.indiaesa.info/
Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan, Vietnam and in India. Visit www.ces-ltd.com for more details.
The candidate will take charge of all the graphic design activities across the organization such as creating brochures, marketing emails, illustrations, infographics, videos, e-learning assets, and so on. Key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Study design briefs.
- Analyse graphic requirements.
- Provide creative inputs.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Brainstorm and develop illustrations, logos, brochures, infographics, animations, and videos.
- Help CES members to create layouts and infographics for whitepapers/knowledge papers.
- Help content developers brainstorm and create various templates.
- Provide inputs for CES and IESA website design improvements and support regular updates.
- Find content-appropriate images online.
- Work with multiple teams such as eLearning, marketing, magazine, website developers, consultants, and so on.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to gather feedback and get sign-off.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Graphics/Animation/Multimedia degree/diploma course
- 3+ years of proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, videos, and other graphic assets
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Camtasia)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Decent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to grasp domain knowledge
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and accountability
- Demonstrated capacity to achieve clear objectives and goals with minimal supervision
This is a full-time position with 6 months probationary period. In this capacity, the candidate will be paid a fairly competitive salary with industry standards. In addition, he/she will be immediately eligible upon employment to participate in benefits generally made available to full-time employees which include but are not limited to an annual bonus, health insurance, and gym membership.