Manager - Business Development (Alliances, Events & Projects)
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities.
Customized is working with over 400 clients across the value chain of electricity industry globally. We started our India operations as Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd in 2010.
The India Energy Storage Alliance (IESA) was launched in 2012 by Customized Energy Solutions to promote energy storage & micro grid technologies and their applications in India. Please find more information on IESA at www.indiaesa.info/
Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth. Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan, Vietnam and in India. Visit www.ces-ltd.com for more details.
The candidate will lead the growth of IESA membership base, events outreach and new project opportunities in energy storage & eMobility in India. The major responsibilities for this position are to understand the global and Indian energy storage eMobility market, key players and undertake marketing, promotion and awareness activities for the membership growth.
- Understanding the basics of Indian energy storage and eMobility market
- Prior experience in business development, sales or marketing.
- Experience organising CXO meet, webinar and event
- The candidate should be comfortable to speak/in communicating with CXO level executives as well as policy makers and government officials.
- Interacting with Industry stakeholders and create business leads for membership, reports, events and projects
- Create business proposal (Understanding client expectation and our offerings, follow ups and leads management though Salesforce.
- Participate in events, webinars and various forums to gather business leads.
- Mapping of Key Indian and global players with the ecosystem
- Managing the deliverables and subscription based services and current client management
- Monitoring various Indian and global funding opportunities and apply for it.
- Also support in IESA events, sponsorships and vendor management
- Keep oneself updated with current happenings and news to understand the business dynamics.
- Effectively manage the request intake process including participating in project scoping calls to clarify understanding and prepare a detailed project scope document
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word) - prepare client ready presentations that are well structured, logical and clear to understand
- Articulate findings through visually appealing / appropriate frameworks and in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct business English (both written and verbal)
- Analysis of various technical and economic aspects of transport sector, keeping track of international and national trends in the Mobility segment
- Represent IESA at various government committee, forum and working Group
- Post-Graduation from reputed institution
- Experience in business development, sales, marketing for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of key domestic / international players, their areas of operations, existing and planned activities and capacities etc
- Experience in driving revenue generation activities & business development initiatives will be an added advantage.
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, gym membership, Employee Provident Fund Scheme and Gratuity Scheme.