Full-Stack .NET Developer - Pune
- Customized Energy Solutions India, Wakad, Pune, Pune, MH, India
Customized Energy Solutions (CES), a privately-held company, is a leading service provider of market intelligence and operational support services to companies participating in the retail and wholesale electric and natural gas markets. Utilizing deep know-how developed since the inception of the deregulated energy markets, CES provides accurate & timely analysis on regulatory changes, market opportunities, and operational efficiencies for electricity and natural gas commodities. Join a rapidly growing company in an exciting and dynamic work environment. As one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the Philadelphia region, Customized Energy Solutions offers an opportunity for significant professional growth.
Customized Energy Solutions Ltd. has been recognized regionally and nationally for its impressive and sustained growth, including INC. 500 | 5000 and The Philadelphia Business Journal as a Top 100 Companies in Philadelphia, Hall of Fame for five or more consecutive years. It was ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Our team of associates at CES is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate about providing excellent Services to our clients. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment. Our main office is in Philadelphia, with satellite offices in various U.S. states, Canada, Japan and India.
We have an immediate opening for a Full-Stack .NET Developer to work on development of new technologies across various parts of the energy industry: wholesale markets, market intelligence, distributed resources, emerging technologies, artificial intelligence, IoT, grid edge, and financial optimization. This is a mid-to-senior level role helping to facilitate delivery of several software platforms using multiple system development lifecycle methodologies.
Success in this role requires a candidate with a software engineering mindset and a proven track record in writing elegant, scalable, and reliable code following software best practices. The candidate is expected to be an active participant in team discussions and be in collaboration with Product Management, QA & other stakeholders to deliver successful products to market. You have a curiosity and passion for our industry and can take on loosely-defined problems. You must be a creative thinker and strong problem solver with an aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Write clean, testable, scalable, and reliable code
- Follow the latest technology trends and suggest improvements
- Participate in architecture discussions and project planning sessions
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Design, develop, document, and troubleshoot software for web-based products in a complex data ecosystem
- Design, develop, and implement user interface and client user experience improvements to internal-facing and external-facing software
- Create and manage queries, procedures, functions, and other relational database artifacts
- 4+ years in full-stack development of client, and server-side software applications
- Experience with design and development of client-facing web applications
- Experience with REST based API development with XML/JSON
- Experience in database development working with transactional and dimensional data models
- Proficiency writing SQL queries for MS SQL Server, MySQL, or similar databases
- Experience with Windows Services and IIS Management
- Experience with Git-based distributed source control tools, such as BitBucket or Github
- Working knowledge of application development design patterns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience with both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall system development life cycle methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate in a clear and effective manner in the English language
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work well in a deadline-driven team environment
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Experience with writing Unit Tests
- Understanding of Wholesale Energy and Ancillary Services, Billing, and Settlements
- Experience with Atlassian SDLC tools, particularly Jira
Customized Energy Solutions offers competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include performance bonuses, profit sharing, Medical Savings Accounts, comprehensive health Insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, EPF, and tuition reimbursement.
In current prevailing situation , remote working from home is allowed and depending on the situation , gradual working from office will be decided at the appropriate time.