- Toledo, US, Toledo, OH
Proud to be part of the glass heritage of Toledo, Ohio, Custom Deco LLC commenced operations in 1977. Custom Deco LLC leads the industry with decorating technologies that transform virtually any glass, ceramic, plastic, stainless steel or aluminum container into a unique expression of a brand. We are a customer-focused organization delivering market-leading performance in decorated tabletop products, shipping over 40 million pieces annually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair drives, electrical control problems on a variety of machines
- Use a laptop and various software programs to communicate and program machines
- Make minor revisions to HMI screen, PLC’s or write complete , programs from scratch (usually micrologix), and design / build control circuits.
- Make adjustments to controls or upgrade as needed
- Maintain a spare parts inventory
- Must be familiar with and follow the National Electrical Code
- Additional responsibilities may be added when necessary and qualified.
- Proficient in programming Allen Bradley PLC’s
- The ability to design basic electrical control circuits utilizing PLC’s, sensors, drives, etc.
- The ability to read and use machine electrical schematics and pneumatic schematics to troubleshoot problems or make process improvement revisions
- Experience with a variety of machine controls software
- The ability to take training classes and become proficient in the operation of new automation controls components, robotics and vision systems
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Industrial Automation, Controls, or appropriate certifications. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 2-5 yrs experience working with Industrial Automation Machine Controls.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.