- Toledo, OH
Proud to be part of the glass heritage of Toledo, Ohio, Custom Deco LLC commenced operations in 1977. Custom Deco LLC leads the industry with decorating technologies that transform virtually any glass, ceramic, plastic, stainless steel or aluminum container into a unique expression of a brand. We are a customer-focused organization delivering market-leading performance in decorated tabletop products, shipping over 40 million pieces annually.
Our company is currently seeking skilled and experienced Production Workers to carry out various tasks in our busy warehouse. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical experience, excellent communication skills and a high ability to work on their feet in a fast paced environment. The successful applicant will be responsible for some machine operating and various tasks throughout the facility along with reporting any issues directly to a supervisor. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities include:
- Proper and efficient set-up and operation of equipment.
- Monitor quantity and quality of work to ensure they meet or exceed standards.
- Work with Supervisors, Schedulers, and Managers to coordinate delivery of raw materials and transfer of decorated product to proper location.
- Follow all SOP’s to maintain a safe, clean work environment.
- Report any unsafe conditions to a Supervisor and/or Safety Director.
Qualified candidates will also possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, energetic, upbeat attitude
- Drives results
- Adaptability to change
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and thorough
In order to be considered a candidate, you must complete the Culture Index Survey, if you have not already done so, by going to the following link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/1AF52A