Spray Booth Operator
- Toledo, OH
Proud to be part of the glass heritage of Toledo, Ohio, Custom Deco LLC commenced operations in 1977. Custom Deco LLC leads the industry with decorating technologies that transform virtually any glass, ceramic, plastic, stainless steel or aluminum container into a unique expression of a brand. We are a customer-focused organization delivering market-leading performance in decorated tabletop products, shipping over 40 million pieces annually.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Responsible for efficient operation of spray booth as it relates to safe operation, acceptable quality levels, and productivity.
- Performs tasks of Spray Operator, Ware Handler, and Supply Coordinator when necessary.
- Monitors quality and color of product in accordance with scheduled quality checks throughout production runs to ensure established quality and productivity standards are met.
Required qualifications of this position include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in paint booth operations, glass/ceramic silk screening or other printing industry preferred
- Ability to stand continually and occasionally lift up to 20 lbs. Must be able to work in an environment with excessive noise and extreme temperatures seasonally
- Reading and writing
- Basic mathematical functions, including working with fractions and decimals
- Perform measurements down to 1/16 of an inch, convert measurements to and from 16ths, and use the metric system
- Written and verbal communication
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
Qualified candidates will also possess the following attributes:
- Analytical, logical, objective
- Typically stands out as a leader among their peers
- Works well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Attitude of continual improvement
This job starts at $14.47/hr for inexperienced candidates, more with previous experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In addition to clicking "I'm interested", please complete the Culture Index Survey in order to consider your application complete by going to the following link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/1AF52A. Your application will not be considered without both pieces completed. Thank you.