- Toledo, OH
Proud to be part of the glass heritage of Toledo, Ohio, Custom Deco LLC commenced operations in 1977. Custom Deco LLC leads the industry with decorating technologies that transform virtually any glass, ceramic, plastic, stainless steel or aluminum container into a unique expression of a brand. We are a customer-focused organization delivering market-leading performance in decorated tabletop products, shipping over 40 million pieces annually.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Responsible for efficient set –up and operations of Decorating Machines and Conveyor Equipment
- Troubleshoots mechanical, printing and process issues for continual efficient operations of equipment
- Follows procedures for quality, safety, and reporting purposes, maintains a clean work area, suggests improvements, and performs other duties as needed.
Required qualifications of this position include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in glass/ceramic silk screening or other printing industry preferred
- Ability to stand continually and occasionally lift up to 20 lbs. Must be able to work in an environment with excessive noise and extreme temperatures seasonally
- Reading and writing
- Basic mathematical functions, including working with fractions and decimals
- Perform measurements down to 1/32 of an inch, convert measurements to and from 32nds, and use the metric system
- Written and verbal communication
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
Qualified candidates will also possess the following attributes:
- Analytical, logical, objective
- Typically stands out as a leader among their peers
- Works well under pressure and strict deadlines
- Attitude of continual improvement
- Willingness to work any shift, as well as weekends and overtime periodically
In order to be considered a candidate, you must complete the Culture Index Survey, if you have not already done so, by going to the following link: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/1AF52A
IN ADDITION, you must also submit your application through SmartRecruiters.com (by clicking "Next" below). Candidates that fail to complete BOTH of these items will not be considered for this position.