Remote IT Recruiter - work from home
- Charlton Farm, Hinton-in-the-Hedges, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
The Curve Group are a Recruitment and HR outsourcing business who have just had their most successful year ever. With new recruitment outsource wins across sectors including Financial Services, Professional Services, Hospitality, Technology and more – we are looking to bolster out IT delivery team.
We are looking for two kinds of individual – one to deliver permanent IT talent into out outsourced accounts for salaries up to £40K. The other position is a Senior IT Recruiter working salaries up to £100K for our recruitment outsource clients across technology functions.
Our clients are based UK wide – however this role can be delivered remotely/from home if that is your preference. Alternatively, you can work on a hybrid model and spend some time in the office (Cardiff, Manchester, Northamptonshire are all options) if that works better – we’re open either way.
Let’s be honest, in the current market there are a ton of opportunities for a person like you - so why is this job any different?
- We’re the UK’s largest privately owned HR & Recruitment provider. Our growth over the last 17 years has been extraordinary, we’re at 100+ staff now
- Remote working / Flexible working - The world has changed, you don’t need to be in the office to deliver an exceptional service to clients. We’re happy to work with team members across the UK.
- 25 days holiday to start, with the option to buy 5 more. Your standard holiday entitlement increases a day per year (to 30 days) with the option to buy more
- Realistic bonuses - some based on individual performance, others company-wide. There is a REAL opportunity to increase your earnings
- We’ve been recognised as both innovative and disruptive and we have the awards to prove it! ('Most Innovative Recruitment Company’, 'Recruitment Process Outsourcer of the Year’, 'Best Customer Focus’, 'Best Employer’ and 'Best Customer Service’)
- Lots of progression opportunities for those who want them
- You must have a demonstrable track-record in delivering exceptional IT talent, ideally in an RPO environment
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and be on a UK timezone
Intrigued? Get in touch with your CV and/or telephone number for an initial discussion. You must be eligible to work in the UK and on the same timezone to be considered for this position.