Our Chief Operating Officer started at The Curve Group as a Resourcing Consultant, she now runs all of our operations. This isn’t unusual here – our Projects Director, Head of Recruitment Operations, Head of Client Services, Resourcing Leads and many others have had the same career trajectory.
Business is booming and our Recruitment Outsourcing team is growing, we’re looking for a Recruitment Partner for one of our outsourced recruitment clients.
This is still a hands on Recruitment role where you will also manage and partner with senior stakeholders within the business.
Ideally you’ll be coming from an RPO environment and have a strong background as a hands on recruiter and have a solid understanding of the end-to-end recruitment outsource model. In addition to this, you’ll have a great track record in:
- Delivering high volume and professional/technical recruitment through a best-in-class delivery team
- Business partnering senior stakeholders up to ExCo/Director level and a proven understanding of what it takes to build strong relationships with key stakeholders whilst challenging and influencing their thinking and actions
- Overall responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, working with delivery teams – planning and developing appropriate resourcing strategies in line with this
- Hands on recruitment delivery
- Advising on EVP (Employee Value Proposition) and promoting employer brand - measured by how this is effectively communicated to the external market
- Advising on assessment techniques
- Being the Initial point of escalation for any issues and then managing these through to resolution effectively
- Manage the engagement, relationship and performance of 3rd party agency partners working with Supply Chain Management Team
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting management information back to your client
- Creating, inputting into and maintaining a strategic account management plan
- Accurately forecasting revenue from your client, highlighting any risks
- Leading/attending client review meetings as required
Let’s be honest, in the current market there are a ton of opportunities for a person like you – so why is this job any different?
- We’re the UK’s largest privately owned HR & Recruitment provider. Our growth over the last 16 years has been extraordinary, we’re now nearing 100 staff
- Flexible working from client site in London and home
- 35 hour working week - fancy an afternoon off once per week?
- 25 days holiday to start, with the option to buy 5 more. Your standard holiday entitlement increases a day per year (to 30 days) with the option to buy more
- Beautiful offices in a converted barn in the Northamptonshire countryside – with cows, chickens and the occasional horse
- Great socials including Curvefest - our very own festival and ‘thank you’ from management full of fun, food, frivolity and bands
- We’ve been recognised as both innovative and disruptive and we have the awards to prove it! (‘Most Innovative Recruitment Company’, ‘Recruitment Process Outsourcer of the Year’, ‘Best Customer Focus’, ‘Best Employer’ and ‘Best Customer Service’)