- Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Brackley, Brackley, Brackley, United Kingdom
Established in 2004, The Curve Group are the UK’s largest privately-owned Recruitment and HR provider. We deliver agile, ethical and configurable people solutions across the entire Recruitment and HR spectrum. Our mission statement, or quest as we would say, is to “Create Extraordinary People Solutions that Transform Working Lives”.
We have been recognised as an innovative and disruptive company – in our own industry and across every sector. We’ve won numerous awards and received notable recognition over the years including ‘Most Innovative Recruitment Company’, ‘Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) of the Year’, ‘Best Customer Focus’, ‘Best Employer’ and ‘Best Customer Service’.
Team Curve are a force to be reckoned with. They are an incredibly talented and committed group of people who choose to live and breathe our CAPE values every day to:
- Create Relationships…with their colleagues, candidates, clients and partner organisations
- Realise Ambitions…by pushing themselves and the people they interact with to learn more, think smarter, move out of their comfort zone and grow as individuals
- Be Passionate…about everything that they do and genuinely care about how they leave people feeling i.e. Curved!
- Explore Possibilities…by coming up with innovative ideas, helping our customers to think about things differently and creating solutions
For further information on The Curve Group please visit our website at www.thecurvegroup.co.uk or our social media pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Curve Group has an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join it’s specialist employee relations team. This is a varied and challenging role which primarily will be supporting our HRO clients as well as our internal HR function under the direction of the functional team manager, Employee Relations Manager. As such we are looking for an extremely organised, accurate and articulate person who has previous experience of advising line managers, and dealing with, employee relations issues.
- Providing an initial point of contact, being able to take accurate details from clients
- Deal with a wide range of employee relations issues from multiple clients and work at pace to give great advice and support
- Guide clients through to the best business focused solution for their needs
- Writing, reviewing and assisting in implementing company policies and procedures
- Working within client processes and procedures where required
- Produce letters for HR process from templates
- Building relationships with clients
- Route calls and emails to appropriate teams
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Note taking in HR processes
- Any other relevant tasks as may be given from time to time for example, supporting with printing, binding and preparing presentations
- Be responsible for the logging of cases, and produce data from the system when required
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong verbal, written communication skills
- Enjoys problem solving and helping people
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Adaptable to change
- Keen interest in HR and employment law
- Working towards CIPD level 5 qualification is desired but not essential
A great salary, benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. A fantastic working environment based in Brackley, Northamptonshire.