- Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Brackley, Brackley, Brackley, United Kingdom
Established in 2004, The Curve Group are the UK’s largest privately-owned Recruitment and HR provider. We deliver agile, ethical and configurable people solutions across the entire Recruitment and HR spectrum. Our mission statement, or quest as we would say, is to “Create Extraordinary People Solutions that Transform Working Lives”.
We have been recognised as an innovative and disruptive company – in our own industry and across every sector. We’ve won numerous awards and received notable recognition over the years including ‘Most Innovative Recruitment Company’, ‘Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) of the Year’, ‘Best Customer Focus’, ‘Best Employer’ and ‘Best Customer Service’.
Team Curve are a force to be reckoned with. They are an incredibly talented and committed group of people who choose to live and breathe our CAPE values every day to:
- Create Relationships…with their colleagues, candidates, clients and partner organisations
- Realise Ambitions…by pushing themselves and the people they interact with to learn more, think smarter, move out of their comfort zone and grow as individuals
- Be Passionate…about everything that they do and genuinely care about how they leave people feeling i.e. Curved!
- Explore Possibilities…by coming up with innovative ideas, helping our customers to think about things differently and creating solutions
For further information on The Curve Group please visit our website at www.thecurvegroup.co.uk or our social media pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Working within the PMO part of the business, reporting into the PMO Director, this role is key in terms of coordinating and tracking actions and plans for allocated projects and implementations of new clients. You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the end to end management of project plans, supporting both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all implementation projects are running consistently and to set deadlines.
- Supporting the implementation of new clients and internal and external projects
- Managing decision, risk and issue logs
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external stakeholders both over the telephone and F2F to manage actions and plans
- Leading calls and F2F meetings with internal external stakeholders to drive activity
- Collating and circulating documents in preparation of meetings
- Managing lessons learned and remedial actions
- Providing status updates on all projects to those involved
- Impact analysis
- Internal project support, i.e., Audits and company wide projects
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Experience tracking actions and plans
- Excellent project administration and documentation skills
- Extremely organised, efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a delivery environment, working with multiple groups of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working within the context of a supplier/ client relationship
- Confidence to push back and make escalations if required
- Ability to show initiative and multi-task; - working across multiple projects you will be required to prioritise and plan your own workload.
- Experience of working within a process driven environment
- The ability to be proactive as well as reactive • Committed to achieving results and ability to work under pressure
- Strong IT skills; - Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Outlook with the ability to navigate around platforms and systems
- SharePoint and Teamwork are desirable but not essential
A great salary, benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. A fantastic working environment based in Brackley, Northamptonshire.