- Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Established in 2004, The Curve Group are the UK’s largest privately-owned Recruitment and HR provider. We deliver agile, ethical and configurable people solutions across the entire Recruitment and HR spectrum. Our mission statement, or quest as we would say, is to “Create Extraordinary People Solutions that Transform Working Lives”.
We have been recognised as an innovative and disruptive company – in our own industry and across every sector. We’ve won numerous awards and received notable recognition over the years including ‘Most Innovative Recruitment Company’, ‘Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) of the Year’, ‘Best Customer Focus’, ‘Best Employer’ and ‘Best Customer Service’.
Team Curve are a force to be reckoned with. They are an incredibly talented and committed group of people who choose to live and breathe our CAPE values every day to:
- Create Relationships…with their colleagues, candidates, clients and partner organisations
- Realise Ambitions…by pushing themselves and the people they interact with to learn more, think smarter, move out of their comfort zone and grow as individuals
- Be Passionate…about everything that they do and genuinely care about how they leave people feeling i.e. Curved!
- Explore Possibilities…by coming up with innovative ideas, helping our customers to think about things differently and creating solutions
For further information on The Curve Group please visit our website at www.thecurvegroup.co.uk or our social media pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Working with one of our flagship RPO clients, we are looking to hire a Head-Hunter to join our team based in Hinton, near Brackley. You will engage with candidates, active and passive, to “sell” the benefits of the position you are resourcing. A variety of methods and tools are available, with the aim to find suitable candidates to fulfil the job briefs provided by our clients. You will own a number of roles and work directly with the line manager to agree the brief, find the candidate and manage both candidate and client through the entire recruitment process.
- Identification of potential sources of candidates
- Location of and interaction with potential candidates pertinent to the client to build talent pools, provide market intel and a pipeline for succession planning and future roles
- Draw up bespoke search lists identifying target companies and candidates for our client
- Development and maintenance of good relationships with candidates to enhance the reputation of Curve and our client
- Network extensively and effectively with colleagues, contacts and candidates to understand the market
- Recognise the specific outcomes sought by the client, having understood or even identified the issues the client is seeking to address
- Act as a trusted advisor and be seen as an industry expert to support Curve’s and the client’s recruitment roadmap to fulfil roles as quickly as possible within time to hire KPI’s
- At times brief other team members and support them in finding suitable candidates
- Produce management information as required by Curve or clients
- Screening candidates to ensure suitability for the requirement (Telephone, Skype and face to face interviewing)
- Demonstrate and confidently use all search tool available to maximise each opportunity. Keep abreast on latest / changing resource technology
- An excellent telephone manner
- Determined & driven with a will to succeed
- Ability to respond to requirements and act with urgency
- Ability to deliver a persuasive sales message on behalf of our clients
- Ability to engage with senior candidates in a professional way, demonstrating market and client knowledge
- Experience in successfully sourcing Senior Candidates across corporate Head Office roles
- The intellect, flexibility and robustness necessary to overcome difficulties
- Has a flexible approach and willing to work outside the normal working hours as required, understanding that candidates are not always available to talk within standard office hours
- Bring alive existing established contacts to enhance and continue to build a network of contacts, pipelining for the future
- The role may involve handling sensitive data and therefore pre-screening / vetting will be required. Any offer will be subject to these background checks
A great salary, benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. A fantastic working environment in an amazing office set in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside.