Legal & Compliance Administrator
- Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Brackley, Brackley, Northants, United Kingdom
Established in 2004, The Curve Group are the UK’s largest privately-owned Recruitment and HR provider. We deliver agile, ethical and configurable people solutions across the entire Recruitment and HR spectrum. Our mission statement, or quest as we would say, is to “Create Extraordinary People Solutions that Transform Working Lives”.
We have been recognised as an innovative and disruptive company – in our own industry and across every sector. We’ve won numerous awards and received notable recognition over the years including ‘Most Innovative Recruitment Company’, ‘Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) of the Year’, ‘Best Customer Focus’, ‘Best Employer’ and ‘Best Customer Service’.
Team Curve are a force to be reckoned with. They are an incredibly talented and committed group of people who choose to live and breathe our CAPE values every day to:
- Create Relationships…with their colleagues, candidates, clients and partner organisations
- Realise Ambitions…by pushing themselves and the people they interact with to learn more, think smarter, move out of their comfort zone and grow as individuals
- Be Passionate…about everything that they do and genuinely care about how they leave people feeling i.e. Curved!
- Explore Possibilities…by coming up with innovative ideas, helping our customers to think about things differently and creating solutions
For further information on The Curve Group please visit our website at www.thecurvegroup.co.uk or our social media pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
This role will provide support the HR and Legal Manager on contract drafting, variation orders, answering internal legal queries and queries raised by our contractor team.
The role will involve handling sensitive data and therefore pre-screening / vetting will be required. Any offer will be subject to these background checks.
- Completing internal audits to ensure services are delivered as per contractual terms and providing reports to relevant operations team
- Review of any client contracts to provide summary to operations teams
- Drafting of new contracts across all business areas between The Curve Group and new clients, tailoring templates to specific contract needs and ensuring all legal points have been considered
- Ensure all terms and conditions are tracked on internal database
- Work with our legal partners to ensure legal templates are kept up to date
- Research and keep up to date with the latest legal changes affecting The Curve Group
- Handle legal queries from the team members across the business
- Work with the Contractor team to ensure all Contactor queries are dealt with in a timely manner giving guidance to the team on a suitable response
- Any other duties that may be identified from time to time
- A successful candidate will ideally have a law degree or legal qualification
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong time management and commitment to getting things done in a timely manner, often in accordance to strict timelines
- Ability to deliver high quality work
- Logical thinker with the ability to identify solutions to problems and clearly communicate them
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- High attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisation
- Ambassador for the Curve Values
A fantastic working environment in an amazing office set in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside.