Client Services Manager
- Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Brackley, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
The Curve Group is unique. We provide clients with HR and Recruitment services and consultancy, across the entire employee lifecycle, from defining employee propositions and attraction strategies to career transitioning and everything in between.
Our clients love working with one trusted organisation across HR and Recruitment and it’s a winning proposition for new clients too. We’ve grown every year since being founded in 2004 and we’re still expanding. Due to this there is an opportunity to become an integral part of the team by establishing, developing and expanding relationships with new clients across all service lines.
For further information on The Curve Group please visit our website at www.thecurvegroup.co.uk or our social media pages on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Our Client Services Manager positions are not traditional Recruitment or HR sales roles. The "sell" is not pitching for specific vacancies or providing one HR service, it's about providing solutions across both disciplines. The ability to work with clients on a consultative basis is key, as well as the knack of spotting opportunities by reading between the lines and then translating these into blended HR/Recruitment solutions. Once the solution is implemented, you’ll have overall responsibility for delivery making the role a true blend of both Sales and Operations.
Your industry background is not as important as experience of selling a service or concept. Individuals from industries including Events, Technology/IT Services, Marketing, Outsourcing, Financial Services, HR and Recruitment could all be relevant.
- Building advisory relationships with new clients initially and then broadening and expanding revenues and service offerings across both Recruitment and HR functions at both strategic and operational levels
- Coordinating the delivery of services across the business to clients.
- Responsibility for the overall management of special projects and Recruitment / HR assignments
- Embedding a ‘get it right, first time, every time’ culture
- Injecting fun, motivation and ensure the well-being the team acting as a role model and senior member of the team
- A proven track record in concept/consultative sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication styles
- Track record of gaining buy-in from prospects and clients combined with credibility and gravitas when dealing with senior stakeholders
- High performer who exceeds expectations with positivity and the desire to delight clients
- Commerciality is key with the innate skill of anticipating, spotting and articulating solutions to clients from established service lines
- Strong planning skills for targeting specific SME clients/markets and securing or increasing revenues across these
- Drive, ambition, influence and commitment; balancing this with a genuine care about direct colleagues and wider relationships across the business
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with attention to detail
A great salary, benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. A fantastic working environment set in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside along with the opportunity for home working part of the week.