- Charlton House Estate, Hinton in the Hedges, Brackley, Brackley, gb
The Curve Group are the Recruitment and HR Superheroes on a companywide Quest: To Create Extraordinary People Solutions That Transform Working Lives. We provide Agile, Transparent and Bespoke HR and Recruitment Services
We are the UK’s largest privately-owned Recruitment Outsource provider and are the UK’s top Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) of the Year, as named by the UK HR Director community at the In-House Recruitment Awards in addition to being named as one of the UK’s Top 50 most disruptive companies across every industry and winning awards for Best Employer and Best Customer Service.
Purpose of the Role
Working within our Recruitment on Demand part of the business, we are looking to hire a Head-Hunter to join our talent management team of Superheroes.
You will engage with candidates, that are not actively looking for a new role and to “sell” the benefits of the position you are resourcing. A variety of methods and tools are available, with the aim to find suitable candidates to fulfil the job briefs provided by our client.
You will own a number of roles within the Financial Services industry and work directly with the line manager to agree the brief, find the candidate and manage both candidate and client through the entire recruitment process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identification of potential sources of candidates
- Location of and interaction with potential candidates pertinent to the client to build talent pools, provide market intel and a pipeline for succession planning and future roles
- Draw up bespoke search lists identifying target companies and candidates for our client
- Development and maintenance of good relationships with candidates to enhance the reputation of Curve and our client
- Network extensively and effectively with colleagues, contacts and candidates to understand the market
- Recognise the specific outcomes sought by the client, having understood or even identified the issues the client is seeking to address
- Act as a trusted advisor and be seen as an industry expert to support Curve’s and the clients recruitment roadmap to fulfil roles as quickly as possible within time to hire KPI’s
- At times brief other team members and support them in finding suitable candidates
- Produce management information as required by Curve or clients
- Screening candidates to ensure suitability for the requirement (Telephone, Skype and face to face interviewing)
- Demonstrate and confidently use all search tool available to maximise each opportunity. Keep abreast on latest / changing resource technology
- An excellent telephone manner
- Determined & driven with a will to succeed
- Ability to respond to requirements and act with urgency
- Ability to deliver a persuasive sales message on behalf of our clients
- Ability to engage with senior candidates in a professional way, demonstrating market and client knowledge
- Experience in successfully sourcing Senior Candidates across corporate Head Office roles within the Financial Services industry.
- The intellect, flexibility and robustness necessary to overcome difficulties
- Has a flexible approach and willing to work outside the normal working hours as required, understanding that candidates are not always available to talk within standard office hours
- Bring alive existing established contacts to enhance and continue to build a network of contacts, pipelining for the future
- The role may involve handling sensitive data and therefore pre-screening / vetting will be required. Any offer will be subject to these background checks
A great salary, benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. A fantastic working environment alongside your amazing colleagues in an office set in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside.