Senior Recruiter / Head Hunter
- Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, gb
The Curve Group are the Recruitment and HR Superheroes on a companywide Quest: To Create Extraordinary People Solutions That Transform Working Lives. We provide Agile, Transparent and Bespoke HR and Recruitment Services
We are the UK’s largest privately-owned Recruitment Outsource provider and are the UK’s top Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) of the Year, as named by the UK HR Director community at the In-House Recruitment Awards in addition to being named as one of the UK’s Top 50 most disruptive companies across every industry and winning awards for Best Employer and Best Customer Service.
Working with one of our flagship RPO clients, we are looking to hire an experienced commercial recruiter/head-hunter to carry out executive search in a non-sales recruitment role.
You will engage and attract both active and passive candidates, be a real advocate for the business, and get the candidates 100% buy in for the role you are resourcing for. A variety of methods and tools are available, with the aim to find suitable candidates to fulfil the job briefs provided by our client, who cover Risk and Insurance along with employee benefits.
You will own a number of roles, and work directly with the line manager to agree the brief, find the candidate and manage both candidate and client through the entire recruitment process.
- Identification of potential sources of candidates
- Experience recruiting technical/IT roles
- Location of and interaction with potential candidates pertinent to the client to build talent pools, provide market intel and a pipeline for succession planning and future roles
- Draw up bespoke search lists identifying target companies and candidates for our client
- Development and maintenance of good relationships with candidates to enhance the reputation of Curve and our client
- Network extensively and effectively with colleagues, contacts and candidates to understand the market
- Recognise the specific outcomes sought by the client, having understood or even identified the issues the client is seeking to address
- Act as a trusted advisor and be an industry expert to support Curve’s and the client’s recruitment roadmap to fulfil roles as quickly as possible within time to hire KPI’s
- At times brief other team members and support them in finding suitable candidates
- Produce management information as required by Curve or clients
- Screening candidates to ensure suitability for the requirement (Telephone, Skype and face to face interviewing)
- Demonstrate and confidently use all search tool available to maximise each opportunity. Keep abreast on latest / changing resource technology
- An excellent communicator
- Proficient in Office 365 and Cloud Call systems
- Determined & driven with a will to succeed, with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to respond to requirements and act with urgency
- Ability to deliver a persuasive sales message on bahlf of our clients
- Ability to engage with senior candidates in a professional way, demonstrating market and client knowledge
- Experience in successfully sourcing candidates across corporate Head Office roles with a technical bias
- The intellect, flexibility and robustness necessary to overcome difficulties
- Has a flexible approach and willing to work outside of normal hours as required, understanding that candidates are not always available to talk within standard office hours
- Bring alive existing established contacts to enhance and continue to build a network of contacts, pipelining for the future
- The role may involve handling sensitive data and therefore pre-screening/ vetting will be required. Any offer will be subject to these background checks.
A great salary, benefits and a competitive bonus scheme. A fantastic working environment alongside your amazing colleagues- in an amazing office set in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside.