EDI Solutions Analyst
- 1975 Noble Rd, East Cleveland, OH 44112, USA
Current is the digital engine for intelligent environments. Current blends advanced LED technology with networked sensors and software to make commercial buildings, retail stores, industrial facilities and cities more energy efficient & productive. Backed by a broad ecosystem of technology partners, Current is helping businesses and cities unlock hidden value and realize the potential of their environments. www.currentbyge.com
This position is part of the IT Business Applications Services Team, typically reporting into an IT Manager. The EDI Solution Analyst is responsible for the solution delivery of electronic data interchange systems between companies. The EDI Solution Analyst will have responsibilities for coordinating all IT related activities within the electronic data interchange process functions, ensuring an effective and efficient operating environment. Position will lead the design and management of new/existing solutions and tools including the creation & presentation of estimates for overall cost, skill, effort & timeline for new & existing solutions from a functional perspective, working with various other departments within the organization, utilizing their knowledge of our business processes, to ensure the IT systems (SAP, OpenText) meet all business requirements with a focus on highly reliable processes designs. From a day to day interaction, the EDI Solution Analyst will regularly work with project managers to plan, execute, test, pilot and rollout solutions and tools; monitor EDI related processes to safeguard proper service levels; ensure compliance with standards, processes & best practices as established.
Experience with SAP as the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is highly preferred. Experience with one or more of the following core business functional areas; engineering, manufacturing, logistics, and sales is required.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Document all EDI solutions for system development life cycle and maintain all documents specifications
- Ensure successful integration of EDI data to internal systems and to trading partners' (VAN) Value Added Network mailboxes and through the Internet Able to perform root cause analysis, along with resolution when failures occur.
- Prepare and maintain test data and execute EDI system test plans to ensure successful integration
- Development experience using GXS/OpenText AI is a plus.
- Multi-environment Change Management experience.
- Provide support to all SAP & EDI production processes
- Monitor all EDI file processing and perform troubleshooting in communications, translations, integrations and application performance issues
- Solid communication skills capability.
- Ensure compliance with standards, processes & best practices as established.
- 2 - 3 years skilled at identifying new or improved EDI process opportunities.
- 2 - 3 years building strong partnerships with EDI related business process owners and key individuals within other cross functional organizations.
- 2 - 3 years analysis/configuration/development experience.
- 3 - 5 years EDI development and B2B integrations solutions experience.
- 2 – 3 years developing EDI mapping solutions, GXS/OpenText AI is a plus
- 1 - 2 years experience with SAP ERP ECC 6 or S/4 is desired.
- 1 - 2 years working experience in inventory management, master data governance, supply chain, finance, Ecommerce related end to end processes design.
- 2 - 3 years conducting system design sessions and aligning to operations processes.
- 2 - 3 years gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support.
- 2 - 3 years meeting initiative/project requirements and completion with respect to constraints and deadlines.
- Required - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.