- 1975 Noble Rd, East Cleveland, OH 44112, USA
Current is the digital engine for intelligent environments. Current blends advanced LED technology with networked sensors and software to make commercial buildings, retail stores, industrial facilities and cities more energy efficient & productive. Backed by a broad ecosystem of technology partners, Current is helping businesses and cities unlock hidden value and realize the potential of their environments. www.currentbyge.com
This position is part of the IT Business Applications Services Team, typically reporting into an IT Manager. The IT EPM Analyst works with core business functions to continuously improve processes through technology-aided solutions, delivering enhancements for enterprise applications, and providing functional expertise for EPM applications. The role requires hands-on experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing). Experience with one or more of the following core business functional areas; finance, sales, engineering, manufacturing, or logistics, is required. Experience with SAP/BI (BW, HANA, BODS, BOBJ), Tableau and OneStream (or competing products such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, or Blackline), is highly preferred.
- Perform system requirements analysis, functional system design, integrations testing, and solutions maintenance of the applications
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Process Owners and End Users to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Perform Fit-Gap analysis and contribute or perform solution design
- Support configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, Systems and Integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts in the impacted solutions to facilitate appropriate functional and integrations testing.
- Consult and partner with functional process leaders to understand business needs and design and implement solutions
- Closely collaborate with onshore and offshore technical teams to ensure that quality deliverables are delivered in a timely manner
- Interact with application vendors on Service Requests
- Contribute to Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts during a project
- Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures, test cases)
- Provide status updates to the management of planned deliverables
- 2 – 4 years demonstrated competency in administration and enhancing EPM and business intelligence components/modules.
- 2 – 4 years established written and oral communication skills to effectively define business and technical parameters as well as work with end users.
- 3 – 5 years verified ability to analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them concisely to foster project team collaboration.
- 3 – 5 years experience with SAP/BI (BW, HANA, BODS, BOBJ), Tableau, and/or OneStream (or competing products such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, or Blackline) solutions.
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with proven attention to detail.
- Required - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.