Customer Fulfillment Specialist - UK based with Manchester as preferred location
- -, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Current is the digital engine for intelligent environments. Current blends advanced LED technology with networked sensors and software to make commercial buildings, retail stores, industrial facilities and cities more energy efficient & productive. Backed by a broad ecosystem of technology partners, Current is helping businesses and cities unlock hidden value and realize the potential of their environments. www.currentbyge.com
The Customer Fulfillment Specialist will be responsible for working collaboratively and cohesively as part of a small team on processing orders from European customers, achieving on-time fulfilment of orders and providing the highest levels of customer service in order to generate repeat business and overall growth for GE Current in Europe.
- Processing received sales orders achieving SLA’s and performance metrics such as same day order acknowledgement
- Monitoring progress of orders, from receipt of order to delivery, highlighting risks and driving problem solving where items are in delay
- Working closely with logistics partners to support with generating export documentation and arranging deliveries to the customer
- Performing regular and ad-hoc analytics (inventory, forecast, availability, supplier capacity)
- Placing purchase orders on product suppliers where needed
- Generating and sending customer invoices
- Responding to customer enquiries and resolving concerns by providing appropriate solutions and following up to ensure the customer is satisfied
- Monitoring overall customer satisfaction, gathering customer insights and providing feedback to sales and marketing teams.
- For a pre-defined number of accounts, acting as the proactive sales support for those accounts to highlight products and capabilities and any special pricing or offers that are available
- Maintaining accurate customer records and sales/fulfilment information and reports for senior managers, marketing and sales teams
We are looking for a dynamic professional who possess entrepreneurial spirit and knows how to serve the customer and work collaboratively within a team
- Successful completion of a higher education certificate or equivalent experience
- Strong experience of customer service and order fulfilment in a technical project organization
- Proficient in utilizing software tools such as MS Office, SAP, SFDC and CRM systems to maximize efficiency and speed of response
- Deep analytical skills and detailed data driven decision making approach
- Self-motivated and driven professional, performs well under pressure, has strong organizational, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Strong team worker with proven ability to work virtually with team members that are not co-located. Able to coach and train new team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to drive results through cross-functional level
Flexible work location