- 201 Talgarth Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 8BJ, UK
Current is the digital engine for intelligent environments. Current blends advanced LED technology with networked sensors and software to make commercial buildings, retail stores, industrial facilities and cities more energy efficient & productive. Backed by a broad ecosystem of technology partners, Current is helping businesses and cities unlock hidden value and realize the potential of their environments. www.currentbyge.com
The Marketing Specialist’s main purpose is to execute on marketing initiatives and activities that generate demand and drive incremental revenue and brand awareness for Current- powered by GE in Europe.
- Executes on marketing initiatives and programs locally to support the sales team to attain the desired sales objectives
- Builds strong working relationships with the European team, the global marketing team, and external agencies/specialists to deliver professional and impactful marketing initiatives
- Creates or adapts marketing materials such as presentations, webpages, customer success stories to support the European Commercial Strategy
- Contributes to external communication planning to agree on the execution strategy in partnership with the US &/or local agencies
- Delivers well organized external communication activities for Europe such as advertising campaigns, webinars/conferences, representation at carefully selected events, panel discussions/roundtables, customer ribbon cutting events, to execute on the Europe External Communication Plan.
- Provides regular updates to the Europe team on planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs.
- Conducts research into European market dynamics and provides updates and insights to the commercial team
We are looking for a marketing professional with field experience. Minimal qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing or business management
- Strong experience in delivering marketing initiatives that drive incremental revenue and brand awareness
- Capable of building impactful marketing materials
- Able to define and build a communications strategy and value propositions.
- Strong experience of sourcing and working in partnership with external marketing agencies to deliver successful initiatives
- Experienced in utilizing web technology, social media and other marketing tools
- Able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally with suppliers
- Able to work independently and take personal ownership to achieve goals
- Creative, precise and detail oriented in presentation
- Passionate about the importance of achieving marketing return on investment
- Well-organised and efficient
- Strong influencing, negotiation and project management skills
- Fluent in English. Ideally speaks other European languages.
Flexible work location