Customer Service Representative
- 1683 College Street, Atlanta, Georgia, us
The Currahee Home Builders mission is based on a strong commitment to providing unsurpassed design and building expertise using the finest quality materials combined with superior workmanship for a range of clientele in the Jefferson and surrounding areas region. We take pride in the custom homes that we build and design that last over generations. Building your dream home with integrity and expertise
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of company products and services. CRS’s interact with customers to provide information in response to questions, concerns and complaints by phone and Internet.
Expert communication and listening skills are a must for this challenging and rewarding position which is often the “face” of the company to the customers. By listening effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicating in a clear and friendly way, the Customer Service Representative is able to solve the issue and provide a positive customer experience.
Customer Service Representatives know how to diffuse a tense situation and do everything within reason to quickly and effectively resolve the issue.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration.
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Partnership with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers.
- Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Computer experience and aptitude.
- Previous experience with corporate phone systems or switchboard.
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers.
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
- Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.