- 441 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y5, Canada
Curiocity is one of Canada’s most prominent digital publication companies, operating in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and internationally with operations in Seattle. With a reach of over 2 million people and monthly content views surpassing 110 million, we combine our established presence as one of the leading digital publishers in Canada with our energy, creativity, and natural curiosity to deliver content and stories that we and our audience love.
The Communications Coordinator role is a full-time, salaried position based out of our head office in Calgary.
- Provide ongoing support to the CEO with internal business requirements, and client accounts
- Coordinate communications, including responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Manage the scheduling and organization of photo/video production resources to fulfill both client and corporate requirements.
- Manage the scheduling, booking and organization of sponsorships
- Assist with the organization of internal resources to ensure seamless communication and organization of corporate and client requirements, liaising with internal team members to ensure:
- Production requirements relating to Curiocity are appropriately being scheduled.
- Client requirements pertaining to content and production are being fulfilled.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field is preferred.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in related communications, or administrative capacity (volunteer or co-op experience is applicable).
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous organization and prioritization skills with acute attention to detail.
- Superior savviness with social media, pop culture, and strong awareness of local happenings.
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, and the ability to work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working with social advertising and analytics reporting including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads considered an asset.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Personal laptop for day to day work requirements.
- Exceptional time management, organization and problem-solving skills.
- You’re a friendly, self-motivated superstar who can work independently and as part of a team.
- You’ve got a knack for identifying and articulating innovative ways to solve challenges.
- You believe that superior customer service and genuine care is what sets a business apart.
Benefits of Working at Curiocity
- Quickly growing company with significant opportunity for career growth.
- Innovative team that encourages (and implements) creative new ideas.
- Exposure to working with many different business units and industries.
- Collaborative and casual work environment.
- Event and lifestyle perks in collaboration with our valued media and business partners.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.